Until 6 March 2023
From 7 March, until 25 April 2023
From 26 April 2023
|ESPGHAN Member (1)||€ 330||€ 495||€ 595
|Non-Member||€ 720||€ 830||€ 950
|Allied Health Professionals - ESPGHAN Member (1)(2)||€ 220||€ 275||€ 385
|Trainee ESPGHAN Member (1)||€ 220||€ 275||€ 385
|Allied Health Professionals - Non Member(2)||€ 330||€ 440||€ 495
|NASPGHAN Member (3)||€ 580||€ 695||€ 825
|Young Investigator (4)||€ 330||€ 440||€ 495
|Student (5)||€ 220||€ 330||€ 385
|Low & Lower-middle income countries (6)||€ 275||€ 385||€ 440
|Emeritus Member fee||€ 220
|Day rate Trainee, AHP - ESPGHAN Member (1)(9)||€ 195
|Day rate AHP, Students, Young Investigator - Non-Member (2)(5)(9)||€ 220
|Day rate ESPGHAN member (1)(9)||€ 330
|Day rate Non member(9)||€ 395
|Ticket for Virtual Congress||€ 720
|Run with the council Ticket||€ 25
|ESPGHAN Members' Evening (ONSITE only)||€ 55
|Clinical Course in PGHaN (ONSITE only) (7)||€ 165||€ 195||€ 225
|IBD Course (ONSITE only) (7)||€ 165||€ 195||€ 225
|AHP Course (ONSITE only) (7)||€ 110||€ 155||€ 200
|Endoscopy Learning Zone (ONSITE only) (8)||€ 85||€ 85||€ 85
1. ESPGHAN Member – To be entitled to register at a reduced member rate, you need to have a paid active membership in the ESPGHAN Society before starting the registration process. Membership must be valid at the time of the ESPGHAN 55th Annual Meeting. We reserve the right to change your registration category to Non-Member if the status of your membership is not up to date.
2. Allied Health Professionals – Allied Health Professionals include Nurses and Dieticians and must provide proof of their AHP certification in order to qualify at the stated rate. Click here to download the AHP certification template. Please use this template and upload the proof during the online registration.
3. NASPGHAN Member – To be entitled to register at a reduced member rate, you need to have a paid active membership in the NASPGHAN Society before starting the registration process. Membership must be valid at the time of the ESPGHAN 55th Annual Meeting. We reserve the right to change your registration category to Non-Member if the status of your membership is not up to date.
4. Young Investigator – A Young Investigator is defined as someone working in Paediatric GI, Hepatology or Nutrition for less than 10 years. They should ensure that they have a confirming letter from a sponsoring member of ESPGHAN to be uploaded during online registration.
5. Student – To receive a student discount a copy of a valid student ID must be uploaded during online registration.
6. Low & Lower-middle income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here to see the Country Classification data.
7. For all the courses (in blue) – Please note that a registration for the Learning zones and Courses is only possible in combination with an onsite congress registration. They are an onsite exclusive. Please note that some of them take place in parallel.
8. Endoscopy Learning Zone – Please note that a registration for the Endoscopy Learning zone is only possible in combination with an onsite congress registration. Each ticket you buy will give you access to one of the Endoscopy workshops (Beginners or Advanced) that you will be required to choose later in the Registration process. You can buy more than one ticket and attend more than one workshop. They are an onsite exclusive.
9. Day Rate– One day pass ticket is only for onsite attendance.
Fees for in-person participants include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- All printed Conference materials
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Coffee and Lunch breaks as per times scheduled in the scientific program
- Access to the Online platform
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ESPGHAN 2023 Congress. Vienna
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-496
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH09 0483 5150 0934 9249 6
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be sent by email at email@example.com
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
Cancellations received up and including March 7, 2023: full refund.
Cancellations received between March 8 until May 2, 2023: 50% will be refunded.
Cancellations received from May 3, 2023: no refund will be made.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, please specify full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
For group registration for more than 10 delegates please contact: email@example.com
ESPGHAN 2023 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140