Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
An application has been made to the UEMS-EACCME® for CME accreditation for this event. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca
Italian CME accreditation
The 56th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) is under submission for Italian CME accreditation.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Describe the role of nutrition in preconception and pregnancy and its impact on neonatal outcomes.
- Identify and summarize the latest research on celiac disease and its clinical implications.
- Evaluate the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of paediatric hepatology.
- Analyze the challenges in preventing and treating childhood obesity and fatty liver disease.
- Describe the latest developments in the field of neurogastroenterology, motility, and functional gastrointestinal disorders.
- Explain the Polyposis Guideline Group’s recommendations for clinical practice in gastroenterology.
- Analyze the role of nutrition in critically ill patients and its impact on clinical outcomes.
- Describe the prevention and treatment strategies for cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Assess the importance of nurturing scientific research in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition through the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN).
The 56th Annual Meeting of ESPGHAN is a global meeting for pediatricians, gastroenterologists, endocrinologists, neonatologists, dieticians, nutritionists, nurses, and all those involved in child development and analysis of pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition. Because of the diverse educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international experts of all levels of experience. The target audience includes international, regional, and national physicians and nurses from the area of pediatric nutrition.
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit-claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
- Kindly note that the ESPGHAN 2024 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest are resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- Disclosure information will be available here at least one week prior to the event.
Industry Support Disclosure
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgment of all supporting organizations is made in the program guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- View a list of all industry supporters here.
- View detailed programmes for all Industry Sessions here.
Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programs. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organization contributing to improving health outcomes by:
Championing best practices in CME/CPD
Maintaining and improving standards
Mentoring and educating
Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.