Exhibition manual 2
This webpage contains important information designed to assist you in preparing for the ESPHAGAN 2023 Exhibition.
The Exhibition will be held in conjunction with the 55th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition which will take place from 17th to 20th May, 2023 in Vienna, Austria.
The exhibition floor plan has been designed to maximize the exhibitor’s exposure to the delegates.
Please read all the information in this webpage. It will take you very little time now and could save you a great deal of time later.
Please forward this link to everyone who is working on this project, including your stand builder, as it contains useful information about the Meeting.
For further support please contact us at:
Hanna Safier: email@example.com
Each exhibitor/supporter has received an e-mail with login details to access the Portal. The Portal enables Supporters and Exhibitors to:
- Submit Company logo and profile
- Order exhibitor badges
- Order Lead retrieval (Badge scanners)
- Submit booth drawing (for “Space Only” booths)
- Submit other deliverables as per contract
To access the Portal, please click here.
- The login details have been sent to the person signing the contract. This person is responsible for passing on the login details to a third party if needed.
- Access to all Portal services will be available only after submission of your company profile and logo.
- Only deliverables as indicated in your contract, should be submitted via the Portal. Items not included in your contract will not be processed.
|Exhibition Set-up||Monday, 15 May||08:00-21:00 (For Space Only Stands)
16:00-21:00 (For Shell Scheme Stands)
|Tuesday, 16 May ||08:00-21:00|
|Wednesday, 17 May||08:00-13:00|
|Wednesday, 17 May||13:00-17:00
(Quiet set-up: decoration only)
|Exhibition Opening Hours||Wednesday, 17 May||18:00 - End of Welcome Reception|
|Thursday, 18 May||11:00-18:30|
|Friday, 19 May ||11:00-18:30|
|Saturday, 20 May||11:30-15:30|
|Dismantling / Breakdown||Saturday, 20 May||15:30-24:00|
• Timetable is subject to change.
• Empty crates and packaging materials must be removed after set‐up and no later than Wednesday, 17 May 2023 at 13:00.
• All aisles must be clear of exhibits and packaging materials to enable cleaning.
• All exhibitors should be at their booth 30 minutes before the official opening hour.
• Dismantling of the booths before the official hour is not permitted.
|Action Item||Deadline||Contact Person
|Company logo and profile||As soon as possible|
and no later than Tuesday, 28 February
|Via Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal
|Booth design for approval|
(For ‘Space Only’ booths)
|Monday, 10 April
|Text for Fascia|
(Shell Scheme booths only)
|Monday, 17 April
|Lead Retrieval Barcode Readers Order||Friday, 12 May
Onsite rate will be applied for order received after this deadline.
|Extra Exhibitor badges||Friday, 12 May|
|Hostesses & Temporary Staff Hire||Monday, 17 April||Doris Sequeira-Seidl
(‘space only’ booths)
|Shell Scheme Extras||Monday, 17 April
Surcharge of 25% will be applied to orders submitted after 17 April
|Daily Booth Cleaning
|Floral & Plants|
|In-booth Catering*||Wednesday, 26 April|
late and onsite orders are subject to availability and may incur an extra charge.
|Mr Thomas Huszar
|IT Equipment & Internet||Monday, 1 Mayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|UZ62 Green Meeting – Exhibitor Agreement||Monday, 1 May ||Hanna Safier
|UZ62 Green Meeting – Booth Builder Agreement||Monday, 1 May|
|SHIPPING & DELIVERY|
|Door to Door Shipments/Airfreight Shipments||Please contact MERKUR||Merkur Expo Logistics
|Shipment via Germany Warehouse||No later than Wednesday, 10 May
|Direct Delivery to the Venue- Only full load trucks||Subject to time slot.
Please note there should be a person from your side onsite to receive your deliveries.
|Bag Inserts, Books, Lanyards||We highly recommend sending to Germany advance warehouse. No later than Wednesday, 10 May.|
Access for the Goods/ lobby entrance/ Lifts
Delivery is via the IML delivery entrance Gate 1.
After entering the “Leonard-Bernstein-Strasse” continue to the end of the tunnel and turn right at the sign for “Saturn Tower” in front of a height barrier of 2,20m. You will then come to a goods vehicle parking area and the sign for the IML office (Tor 1/Gate 1).
Deliveries through Merkur/IML must be done only via the dedicated IML delivery entrance (Tor 1/Gate 1), must be announced in advance and loading slots must be booked accordingly.
Vehicles and forklifts are not allowed inside exhibit areas.
Only forklift trucks operated by Merkur Expo Logistics are permitted within the loading bay
Night-time noise regulations
Please comply strictly with the night-time noise regulations. Noise restrictions generally apply between 10pm and 6am. All outdoor loading activities on the ACV premises must be done/completed before/after 10pm/6am.
Exhibits are brought into the Austria Center Vienna building using goods lift with a capacity of 3 tons payload. Goods lifts may not be used to transport people.
All freight elevators have the following measurements:
6.20 m (length) x 3.20 m (width) x 3.10 m (height)
Goods lifts will be operational during the build‐up and breakdown periods.
Passenger lifts and escalators may not be used to transport goods and equipment.
Access to the exhibition area
The delivery and removal of materials and goods for the exhibition stands should be coordinated with Merkur.
Access for Deliveries
Please be advised that neither the Organizers nor the ACV can accept deliveries on an exhibitor’s behalf and arrangements must be made for a stand/company representative to be available when deliveries are made.
Merkur will receive shipments at the exhibit facility on Monday, 15 May, 2023.
Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the venue.
Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the venue are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Certified weight tickets must accompany all shipments.
Please note: All materials received by Merkur are subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through the Official Show Vendors. Refer to the material handling form for charges for the service working hours.
As a courtesy to the delegates and your fellow exhibitors, deliveries or the removal of any equipment to or from stands must be made 30 minutes before or after exhibition opening hours.
It is recommended that all contractors, drivers, and exhibitors bring their own trolleys to transport goods to and from their stand.
Parking during unloading is limited for short time only.
Trucks and vehicles higher than 2m: parking spaces are available at the Parking lot West (located next to Gate 1) on a first come, first serve basis until further notice. Please also note that parking spaces cannot be reserved and therefore can be occupied. Also, trucks must always be placed in the most space saving manner and contact details of the drivers (Name, Phone number) must always be placed in the front shield.
All other vehicles and cars lower than 2m must use the Austria Center Vienna’s parking garages. Information regarding access and fees can be found online: https://www.acv.at/en/exhibit/arriving/
No need to register or have any construction badges for stand contractors and staff during set up and dismantling period.
Access is via gate 4 (level -3), from there take the elevator up to level 0.
From gate 1 (level -3), you can also use the elevator to level 0.
Austria Centre Vienna (ACV)
Exhibition Area: The exhibition will be held in Entrance Hall + Hall E + Hall F on Ground Level (Level 0).
Please click HERE to the ACV Virtual Tour:
Maximum build up height allowed: The maximum building height for the top of all elements varies between 2.5 and 5 meters depending on your booth location. Please check the floor plan for your booth height.
Exhibitors who will have stands higher than the maximum permitted height will not be allowed to set-up their stands.
Any part facing neighboring stands that is above 2.5m in height needs to be designed with neutral Surfaces (white).
Structures installed for specific events, exhibition stands including installations, special structures and exhibits as well as advertising displays must be sufficiently stable that they do not pose a threat to public safety and order and, in particular, that they do not endanger life and health.
Exhibitors / customers are responsible for ensuring the load-bearing capacity and stability of such structures and may be required to furnish the relevant proof.
Click HERE for hall visuals!
For most updated EXHIBITION FLOOR PLAN and list of partners, please click HERE
• Floor finish in Entrance Hall: granite
• Floor finish in Hall E & Hall F: a parquet floor
Maximum floor load: 500 kg/sqm
Carpet is provided only for shell scheme booths.
Exhibitors can provide their own covering, or they can order it via the official contractor.
Ceiling hanging is permitted.
– For rigging the exhibitors are obliged and required to use the venue´s ceiling grid for the preparation of the rigging points which must be announced as early as possible.
– The Austria Center Vienna reserves the right to deny rigging requests in case the instructions and rules are not followed.
– All suspension points must be inspected and approved by Austria Center Vienna.
– The weights of suspended objects must be supplied for this purpose within a fully dimensioned plan (CAD, PDF etc.).
– All suspended objects need to be inspected and approved on-site by a structural engineer (at the exhibitor’s expenses) once mounting is completed.
– Suspensions in the Entrance Hall are generally possible but need to be confirmed by the ACV and are not recommended, as for the LED ring in the ceiling.
– Arches, bridges, or similar constructions connecting two or more booths are not permitted.
– Work cannot commence until the exhibitor’s layout is approved by the Organizers.
– If you require additional Booth equipment (Furniture, Graphics, etc.), please refer to the order forms at the end of the manual.
- Please send your BOOTH PLAN for approval by Monday, 10 April to Hanna Safier at: email@example.com
Raised Floor / Platform
- The organizers and the ACV must be informed if the booth has a platform (when submitting the drawings for approval), as well as the scheduled set-up (day and time).
- Before placing the platform, the exhibitor/stand builder must confirm that service(s) provide by the Official Contractor (electricity, water, cables, Internet, etc.) are in the right place. Access to the service points/water tramp/electricity tramp are compulsory when a platform is installed (keep those points accessible!). Once the platform is installed, no new services that need to go under it will be accepted.
- The platform sides must be closed and finished neatly. The platform edges must be safe, secured and easily visible.
- Please note that if your booth has a platform higher than 4.5 cm, you are required to provide a ramp to ensure access for people with disabilities.
Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of all refuse/waste from the exhibition area. Any discarded waste, including promotional material, left behind will be removed by the organizers at the expense of the exhibitor concerned.
Important Documentation from the Venue
ACV Exhibition Manual Technical Information – please click here
ACV Emergency Exits and Exit Routes – please click here
ACV Safety and Security Fact Sheet – please click here
ACV Fire Action Plan – please click here
ACV Guidelines for Decorations & Materials – please click here
We recommend Exhibitors using independent booth contractors to include a SITE VISIT in the planning process to assure a smooth and well planned set up.
Please contact the Austria Center Vienna to coordinate a visit at:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Electricity is exclusive to ACV, every exhibitor with a “space only” stand should order an electrical switchboard from the venue and to pay for the electrical consumption according to its power needs.
Power supplies and other utilities are supplied into the Booths via the ceiling.
If you require electricity for your stand, please refer to the online order kit: https://shop.standout.eu/
According to the regulations, the electrical installations for the exhibition will only be connected to the power supply after being checked and approved by the official contractor.
It is essential that exhibitor give the power needed in the stand. Damage caused to the mains or to the specific point by these connections is the sole responsibility of the exhibitors.
Electrical switchboards provide by the venue cannot be manipulated, adjusted, or damaged. The cost of a damaged Electrical box will be charge to the company who has ordered it.
The ACV staff is authorized to unplug the whole booth electrical installation if they detected that it is not properly done, with a possible danger.
Only the official Contractor is authorized to provide the electrical switchboard for the power points. Thus, every exhibitor must order an electrical switchboard from the official builder and to pay for the electrical consumption per his power needs.
- IMPORTANT: all exhibitor electrical equipment must be tested and tagged for electrical safety compliance.
K-Lead Application (no device is included)
WHAT IS K-LEAD APP?
Lead Retrieval systems are a helpful tool for receiving participants’ contact information when they visit your booth or attend your symposium. The information obtained by lead retrieval system enables Exhibitors and symposium to enhance their database by securing valuable leads for further marketing and communication.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Exhibitors and supporters can download the “K-Lead” app onto their own smart phone or company tablet and transform their device into an instant, easy lead retrieval system and capture participants’ full contact information with a quick scan of their badge (Exact operational guidelines will be shared in due course).
The advantages of the “K-Lead” application:
- Effortless process using registration badge barcode.
- Allows to immediately view the leads information.
- Ability to insert exhibitor’s comments for each lead
- Ability to quickly scan delegates as they enter the session hall by using the “Quick Scan” function
- Application is available for download from Apple store or Google play: “K-Lead App”.
Cost per license – 600 EUR (4% credit card charges fees, excluding VAT if applicable) device is not included – Order deadline is Friday, 12 May, 2023
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
To order “K-Lead” Application, please access the Exhibitor’s Portal
Login details to the Portal have already been sent to the primary contact listed in our system upon signing the sponsorship agreement.
Kenes will not share delegate’s personal data with third parties without their consent.
Please note that similarly to sharing a business card, presenting delegate badge for scanning at exhibition booths or industry symposia constitutes an expression of consent to share their personal details with the company that is scanning their badge so that it may contact them in the future.
Barcodes on delegate’s badges contain contact information as supplied by the delegate or the agency responsible for the registration process of the delegate. We regret that in some cases, as when group registration is completed by a company, we may not be in possession of the full contact details
In addition, please note that neither Kenes Group nor the Organizing Committee is responsible for the content of the information. in some cases, the participant does not give his permission to transfer his contact details to any other party.
Therefore, although participant visited your booth, and name badge was scanned by your barcode reader, we are unable to forward you his contact details.
If further assistance is required to place your order, or you have not received your login details please contact the Exhibition Coordinator: email@example.com
- Each exhibiting company is entitled to free exhibitor badges. The amount of free exhibitor badges is stated in your contract, and determined by your booth size.
- Two exhibitor badges will be given for the first 9sqm booked and one additional for each 9sqm after.
- Any additional exhibitor badge will be charged an exhibitor registration fee of 175 EUR.
- Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- • Booths of up to 60 sqm – 15 exhibitor registrations
- • Booths larger than 60 sqm – 25 exhibitor registrations
Exhibitors badges will display the personal names and will allow access to the Exhibition Area, Scientific Sessions, Welcome Reception and Refreshments served during coffee and lunch breaks as indicated in the programme timetable.
Additional badges can be ordered ONLINE.
All personnel are required to wear badges to access the Exhibition and the session halls. Exhibitor badges are for the use of company personnel for Booth manning purposes and should not be used by companies to bring visitors to the Exhibition and/or to the Meeting.
Exhibitor badges will not be mailed in advance and may be collected from the onsite registration desk.
Shell Booth Package
To ensure the smooth and efficient installation and dismantling of your Booth, an official Booth contractor has been appointed: STANDOUT.
The Shell Booth Package includes the following:
- Shell Scheme system (size of panel – 2400X964mm, Visible area: 2380X950mm) Shell Booth Image HERE
- Fascia with lettering
- 3 clip lights
- power connection 2,2kW / power consumption included for 4 days, incl. 1x triple socket
- Carpet (Grey)
- Furniture Package: 1 Table (size: LxWxH=120x70x72cm), 2 chairs, 1 waste bin. Package HERE
Booth Package does not include:
- Stand cleaning (basic cleaning is included with the shell booth package only before the event starts)
Technical Information and Regulations for Shell Scheme Booths
All booths will be designed and built by the official stand contractor.
- if you want to wall mount H82 screens to a shell scheme booth of STANDout you need to inform both companies (H82 and STANDout) about this.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to make any alterations to the structure of the booths or remove any integral parts from the booths. Exhibitors wishing to remove or change the location of any standard equipment within the booth should indicate clearly on the location plan and forward it together with clear instructions to the official stand contractor and the Exhibition Manager before May 8th, 2023.
- No free-standing stand-fitting or display(s) may exceed a height of 2.5m or extend beyond the boundaries of your booth. This includes company names, advertising materials, flags and logos provided by the exhibitor.
- It is not allowed under any circumstances to cut, nail or drill into or through the walls, facia, floor or ceiling.
- Please do not use any adhesive products that may leave marks or cause damage to the panels and booth structure. Booth must be returned in the same condition in which it was received. Any damage to booth structure will be invoiced to the exhibitor.
- An exhibitor occupying a corner booth will have 2 sides open.
- Excess stock, literature or packing cases may not be stored on, around or behind booths, unless contained within a lockable storeroom.
- Exhibitors requiring additional equipment may contact the official stand contractor – as per published deadlines (see section “Deadlines & Key dates”).
Exhibitors using independent contractors are required to submit the following information, for the organizer approval:
- A scaled drawing (scaled 1:200 DWG), including elevation views of the proposed Booth to be built.
- Utility connections: electrical, water and drainage – a list of all appliances
Please submit these files through the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal: https://exhibitorportal.kenes.com
Deadline: Monday, 10 April, 2023
- All exhibits are to be displayed to avoid blocking aisles, obstructing adjoining stands, or damaging the premises.
- Exhibitors are kindly requested to allow sufficient see-through areas that ensure clear views of surrounding exhibits. Entire sideway walls will not be approved.
- Island Booths should be partly accessible on all “open” sides. Requests to be partially exempted from this rule should be submitted in writing to the Exhibition Manager.
- Construction finish must be perfect in all the stand’s visible areas, including rear sides.
- Raised Floor/Platform – please refer to Hall Specifications above.
- Advertising on the boundary with other stands is prohibited.
- Multilevel structures are not permitted.
- Arches, bridges, or similar constructions connecting two or more Booths are not permitted.
- Structures installed for specific events, exhibition stands including installations, special structures and exhibits as well as advertising displays must be sufficiently stable that they do not pose a threat to public safety and order and that they do not endanger life and health.
- Exhibitors / customers are responsible for ensuring the load-bearing capacity and stability of such structures and may be required to furnish the relevant proof.
- Any part facing neighboring stands that is above 2.5m in height needs to be designed with neutral surfaces (white).
- A back wall of a booth (any booth type) cannot be used by other exhibitors.
- Ceiling Rigging is permitted and must be approved by the ACV.
- The organizers will not approve booths that do not comply with the accepted standards until the necessary changes have been made.
- Work cannot commence until the booth drawings are approved by the organizers.
- The used spaces must be left completely clear of all items and the Exhibition areas restored to their original state.
- We recommend Exhibitors using independent booth contractors to include a site visit in the planning process to assure a smooth and well planned set up. Please contact the Exhibition Manager to coordinate a visit.
Green Meeting – Rules & Regulations
We want to carry out this event according to the Guideline of the Austrian Ecolabel for Green Meetings and Green Events. In this context we try to save resources, avoid waste, and act in an environmentally conscious way in all fields.
In the below links you will find the Exhibitor Agreement and the Booth Builder Agreement. Please fill in the file and send it back signed to Hanna Safier: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 1, 2023.
- The organizers will arrange for general cleaning of the public exhibition premises prior to the opening of exhibition and daily prior to opening thereafter, excluding exhibit booths. For ordering daily stand cleaning, please refer to the STANDout WEBSHOP
Please note that you may bring your own F&B samples and branded bottles of water to serve at your stand. Bringing your own Barista is also permitted.
Additional catering services are exclusive to Motto Catering GmbH and should be ordered in advance.
Exhibitors who wish to order food and beverages for their exhibition booth, are welcome to contact the Caterer directly.
Please find the menu and submit your order via Motto Catering WEBSHOP.
Deadline: Wednesday, 26 April – late and onsite orders are subject to availability and may incur an extra charge.
Motto Catering GmbH
Mr Thomas Huszar
Bruno‐Kreisky‐Platz 1, 1220 Wien
Tel: +43 1 585 23 03 – 28
Mobile: +43 664 88180298
IT EQUIPMENT & INTERNET
Wired internet and Wi-Fi connection is exclusive to ACV.
For ordering IT Equipment and Internet Connection please find order form HERE
The deadline is Monday, 1 May.
For any assistance with your order, please contact H82 medientechnik Gmbh
Tel. +43(0)1 494 15 44
- In order to be able to provide you with wired internet line, please submit your order before the deadline, as we may not be able to deliver an onsite order for wired internet lines.
- Please be advised the Private Wi-Fi networks installations in the stand is not allowed.
- The Venue and the organizers reserve the rights to discontinue any activity which interfere with the hall Wi-Fi coverage.
- The Venue and the organizers must be informed in advance when the stand has a platform as well as the scheduled set-up day and time due to internet foundation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided by the congress during official congress days at most areas.
- This public Wi-Fi connection is limited for basic web browsing or checking emails. Should you have any internet-based feature/device/activity at your stand (for example: product demonstrations), we strongly recommend ordering a dedicated internet connection for your stand (wireless or wired connection) to guarantee a consistent internet connection inclusive of technical support.
- Note regarding technical support: we will ensure that the service you purchased is functioning as it should, however we cannot troubleshoot or repair issues with client-provided equipment.
If you wish to hire temporary staff and hostesses to your booth, please contact Doris Sequeira-Seidl from Mondial GmbH & Co. KG.
Tel:+43 1 58804-167, f -179
ONSITE EXHIBITION MANAGER DESK
The Exhibition Manager Desk will be open throughout the Exhibition set up, opening and dismantling period. Prior to this time, if you have any queries regarding your participation at ESPGHAN 2023, please feel free to contact the Exhibition Manager:
Tel: +972 54 678 7820
Kenes International is offering exhibitors specially reduced rates for various hotels around the Congress venue. Information, pictures, location and rates are available ONLINE or email us to: email@example.com
You may also book a room online via the above link.
For group booking (10 rooms and more) please contact Ms. Irina Sapir.
Different payment and cancellation conditions apply.
The shipping instructions include the following information:
- Shipping Instructions
- Material Handling Form
Delivery & Logistic Services
Merkur has been appointed the official forwarding agent and clearance agent for this Congress and offers the following services: customs clearance, delivery to the stand, freight forwarding, manpower & trolleys for un-loading/loading during build-up and dismantling, storage of empty crates, transportation to and from the Exhibition Hall.
For security, insurance, and efficiency reasons, Merkur Expo is the sole official agent to handle cargo inside the venue.
Booth builders are prohibited from using trolleys during set-up and dismantling periods.
Kindly note that the official agent is the exclusive agent for move in and move out of the venue.
Exhibitors and Booth builders are free to deliver their goods or to pick their goods up from outside the venue. Those who use their own facilities up to the venue are requested to coordinate their time schedule and unloading of their cargo into the venue with the official logistics agent.
Insurance of Goods
All cargo should be insured from point of origin.
Exhibition Goods and Display Materials
Please Note: All advanced shipments and deliveries to the Merkur warehouse, including by courier, must be coordinated with Merkur.
In order to assure receipt of sent materials, please contact Merkur at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nº: +972-52-8890129
For shipping instructions and tariff please click HERE
Rules and Regulations –Binding for all exhibitors and their subcontractors
It is not permitted to bring animals into the ACV.
Build-Up & Dismantling Period
- During the period of build-up and dismantling, it is prohibited to consume alcoholic beverages in the working area as well as to perform work under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of substances that could alter the perception of risk.
- The Partners and contractors are required to wear the necessary personal protective equipment(PPE) such as protective helmets, eye protection, and hand protection required by the specific work activity.
- The use of cutting machines, welding machines, sanders and a spray gun is strictly forbidden.
Health & Safety
- It is the responsibility of the booth holder to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors and visitors as far as is reasonably practicable throughout the event.
- It is recommended that the booth holders appoint a supervisor for the booth, with the specific responsibility for ensuring the health & safety of their staff.
No person under the age of 18 years can be admitted to the Exhibition Area, either during build‐up, opening days or breakdown. This rule also applies to Exhibitors’ children and must be strictly enforced to comply with the safety regulations of the Exhibition Area.
Use of compressed gases is not allowed.
Damage to the Building
Boring, screwing, nailing, or the use of paint, glue, adhesive stickers, fixtures of any kind or anything that can damage the structural elements of the building (floor, walls, ceiling, pillars, etc.) are not allowed. In case of damage of the facilities, the cost of repair or replacement will be charged to the exhibitor.
Disposal of Material
It is obligatory to collect and dispose of all material during the build-up or dismantling of the event.
When the dismantling period is over, the exhibitor loses any right to claim losses or damage to property left behind.
Any costs incurred by the builder and venue in removing this property will be charged to the exhibitor.
- Material and fittings must be non-flammable or impregnated with fire-retardant chemicals.
- As a general rule, easily inflammable synthetic substances, foam polyester, and no fireproof straw and reeds are prohibited.
- Storage paint liquids, gas or other inflammable substances in the booth space is forbidden.
- The use/storage of inflammable substances is forbidden (liquids, gas or other). For any doubt for these substances contact the organizers, or the venue.
- Exhibitors are prohibited from covering displays with drop cloths, sheets, table cloths or other non-flame resistant material.
Fire Insurance (compulsory)
Partners must be insured against fire.
It is not permitted the operation of any machine in the Engagement Area that emanate fumes, gases or steam, or any item or device that generates or contains flame.
Hanging of Posters, Banners etc.
Hanging of posters, banners or decals, stickers, or similar items, on the walls, floors, ceilings, or pillars within or outside the installations of the ACV are not allowed.
- Exhibitors are required to take out appropriate Insurance. Third part liability insurance is obligatory. It remains the Exhibitors full responsibility to insure themselves appropriately.
- Neither the organizers nor the ACV, their representatives or agents will be held responsible for any loss or damage to exhibitor’s property. Exhibitors must take precautions to protect their property against pilferage.
- The organizers do not provide insurance for exhibitors and their property. The exhibitor is responsible for his property and person and for the property and persons of his employees through full and comprehensive insurance and shall hold harmless the organizers for any and all damage claims arising from theft and those perils usually covered by a fire and extended-coverage policy. Therefore, you are obliged to have a public liability insurance that covers all injuries to persons and damages that might cover in connection with the exhibition.
- Exhibitors are personally liable for all expenses incurred by the organizers or by third parties in regard to technical services provide.
- We also recommend that you have additional coverage against loss or damage to exhibition material during transport and during exhibition times. Please make arrangements for insurance coverage through your company’s insurer.
- Exhibitors are responsible for all property damage as well as any loss or injury caused by their property, agents or employees. Companies will indemnify the organizers against all claims and expenses arising from any damages.
- If for any reason whatsoever the Exhibition needs to be abandoned, postponed, or altered in any way, either in whole or part, or if the organizers find it necessary to change the dates of the Exhibition, the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditures, damages or loss incurred in connection with the Exhibition.
- The organizers shall further not be liable for any loss which the Exhibition or Exhibition contractors may incur due to the intervention of any authority which prevents or restricts the use of the Hynes or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever.
Sound equipment and Music
In general, the use of sound equipment/music in booths is permitted as long as the noise level does not disrupt the activities of neighboring exhibitors.
Speakers and other sound devices should be positioned to direct sound inward (to be contained within the booth) rather than outward (toward aisles and other exhibitor booths).
It is difficult to establish decibel level restrictions. If an exhibitor or attendee is standing within ~3 meters of an exhibitor’s booth and cannot carry on a normal voice-level conversation, the noise source is too loud.
- Live music is not allowed.
- The organizers reserve the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise, or music that is too loud
- The organizers reserve the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise, or music that is deemed objectionable.
- Exhibitors are reminded that third party copyrights should not be infringed. The organizers have no copyright responsibility in respect of any exhibiting company.
Proper dispensation must be obtained and any royalties due, paid prior to the use of materials.
- Should any copyright dispute arise, the organizers will not be liable for any resulting loss or damages, sustained by any exhibitor or third party.
- Please do not leave any bags, boxes, suitcases, or any type of product unattended at any time, whether inside or outside the exhibition area. The organizers and the ACV cannot accept liability for loss of or damage to private property or goods.
- Neither the ACV, nor the organizers can accept responsibility for the security of the booths and their contents. The ACV, as well as the organizers are not liable for any possible loss, theft and/or damage occurred during the rental period of any goods. Exhibitors are fully responsible for the security of their booth and equipment.
- Please consider hiring extra security for your booth if needed. This can be done via service order form.
Personal Transportation Vehicles
Bikes, skates, electric scooter, and any personal transport by wheels are not permitted inside the building.
- All demonstrations or instructional activities must be confined to the limits of the Exhibition booth.
- Advertising material and signs may not be distributed or displayed outside the exhibitor’s booths.
- Advertising activities must not cause obstructions or disturbances in the gangways or at neighboring booths.
- The Exhibition Manager reserves the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise, or music that is deemed objectionable.
The ACV operates a NO SMOKING policy anywhere inside the building.
Special effects lighting, live music, smoke and laser projection can’t be used in the booths.
No permission will be given for projection in the aisles or on the walls of the booths.
Waste Removal During assembling and /or dismantling time
Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of all refuse/waste from the exhibition area during setup and dismantling. Any discarded waste, including promotional material, left behind will be removed by the organizers at the expense of the exhibitor concerned.
To order waste disposal and daily booth cleaning please refer to the file “How to order Daily cleaning & waste disposal during assembling and /or dismantling time found HERE
Participation by exhibitors is dependent upon compliance with all rules, regulations and conditions stated herein.
Please read thoroughly the Venue Technical Guidelines found at the Hall Specification section of this Manual.
Please note that these regulations are in addition to the exhibition Rules and Regulations found above.
Exhibitors must comply with ACV technical guidelines including operation, fire safety, construction and other security regulations.
Exhibitors must also comply with rules and regulations as specified by work health safety laws.
These technical guidelines are contractually binding, and are to be followed by the Organizers and exhibitors, including the exhibition service and stand construction companies commissioned by them to perform work on site.
Stand Construction/ Additional Stand Fittings /Furniture Rental /Graphic & Signage /Electricity /Audio- Visual/ Daily Booth Cleaning/ Plants & Floral Arrangements
You may contact STANDout to upgrade\modify your shell scheme booth which was pre‐booked from Kenes.
STANDout can provide exhibitors with designs and custom build booth. For more information, please directly contact Katharina Wedam and/or Darith Abraham at: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Online shop: HERE
IT Equipment & Internet
H82 medientechnik Gmbh
Tel. +43(0)1 494 15 44
Freight Handling & Customs Clearance Agent
Irit Sofer: email@example.com
For shipping instructions please click HERE
Catering is exclusive to Motto Catering and should be ordered in advance. Supporters who wish to order food and beverages for their symposium, meeting/hospitality room or exhibition booth are welcome to do so directly with Motto Catering
Mr Thomas Huszar
Tel: +43 1 585 23 03 – 28
Mobile: +43 664 88180298
Motto Catering Webshop