Thank you for presenting at the 55th ESPGHAN Annual Meeting 2023
This page is designed to prepare you for your e-Poster presentations and the e-Poster viewings at ESPGHAN 2023. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
REGISTRATION FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING
The individual identified as the presenting author must register for the Annual Meeting. If you have not already registered and paid your registration fees you are requested to do so online via the Annual Meeting website.
Only abstracts of participants who have paid their registration fees will be included in the programme.
How long: 5 min presentations (3-4 min for each presentation followed by 1-2 min for Q&A)
Where: E-Poster presentations will take place in front of the five e-Poster stations onsite. Please view the programme to find your station, presentation date and time.
*Please note: the allocation of presentations is still being finalised and the information, as to which presentations will be given at each station as well as the timing of the presentation, will be available in due course.
The e-Poster presentations will occur, in the e-Poster area and per the following times:
- The Gastroenterology & Interdisciplinary e-Poster presentations will occur on Friday, 19 May 2023 from 14:40-15:30
- The Hepatology and Nutrition e-Poster presentations will occur on Saturday, 20 May 2023 from 11:50-12:40
How: Presenters will present from their previously uploaded e-Poster; per the guidelines below. The e-poster will be displayed, by our IT technicians, at the e-Poster station at the time of your presentation.
Please arrive at the e-Poster station 15 minutes prior to the start of the session, to ask any questions and to receive instructions from the onsite technicians. We appreciate you being able to stay for the entirety of the session, and not just for your presentation.
E-POSTER VIEWING ONLY
- e-Poster viewing only will not have a dedicated session/presentation time, but will be available for viewing through the e-Poster gallery on the Annual Meeting virtual platform, the mobile app, and during Exhibition opening hours onsite; at the E-Poster stations, near the Exhibition area.
- By uploading your e-Poster (and audio file), you agree to having it published in the official ESPGHAN publications, on the virtual platform and mobile app for the duration of 6 months following the ESPGHAN 2023 Annual Meeting.
PREPARATION OF YOUR E-POSTER
We kindly request that you prepare your E-Poster for upload onto the online system by following the below guidelines.
Please upload* your 1-page E-Poster as a PDF file in PORTRAIT orientation.
- If you wish, you may use a portrait template that can be downloaded Here.
Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English
File Format: PDF format – 1 page
- Create your poster in a standard document software or a portrait-oriented PowerPoint and save it as a PDF file.
Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Times New Roman or Helvetica
Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted and will be non-functioning.
- Logos, promotional or marketing materials are not permitted be included on your poster.
- QR Codes may be included. QR codes, if used should link to scientific content relevant to the e-Poster (ie. additional graphs/images/video clip/CV-publications of the authors)
- QR Codes may be included but cannot link to any promotional or marketing material.
Images and tables: At least 200 dpi – good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., please use simple copy-paste and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files – audio or video
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers – only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- Please do not use headers and footers
File size: Less than 5 MB
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-Poster is displayed correctly and is ready for upload.
Please note that by uploading your e-Poster, you agree to have it published on the Annual Meeting website, virtual platform and mobile app for the duration of 6 months following the ESPGHAN 2023 Annual Meeting.
You will receive a link to upload your e-Poster in due course. When you are provided with the link you will be given a deadline to upload your e-Poster.
**24hrs after uploading, you can log back in, click on “Upload Document”, and check how the E-Poster will appear on the online platform.
If you wish to make changes, please use the “Edit Files Button”.
- All delegates can view the e-Posters at any time during and after the Annual Meeting; for a 6 month period of time following the Annual Meeting .
- You are also able to contact the presenter, directly via email, by clicking the envelope icon on the e-Poster.
*Please note: By sending an email to the presenting author, you are providing them with your email address.
We thank you for your support in the ESPGHAN 2023 Annual Meeting and for assisting us in making it successful and memorable. We are available for any questions that you may have at email@example.com.